Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Natalka

R>Empire; / Active Discord / PQs / Bosses

Great guild, it has very hot and charismatic women; like David, Theo and James, who carry everyone at bosses every night c:
  2. Natalka

Make Empress kill-able

~ I meant reducing the damage resistance from current ~60% to ~30% just to be clear (halving it from current), since we can probably barely scrape that number. Lv. 200 entry requirement is great for community inclusion. c: I don't think they need to receive a level-based damage penalty as with...
  3. Natalka

Request for New Cash Items

The Cash Shop weapons selection is pretty sad, especially for black, white, red and gold options. Also for subtle options, and edgy options. Here's a few that should maybe improve it. I especially wanna pick up some of these for Carnifex. Cross of Judgment [GMS] 1703200 Black Sword [GMS]...
  4. Natalka

Make Empress kill-able

I understand why most of the buffs given to Cygnus in early February happened, but essentially we as the remains of the community; and the people who've started playing since, got left to suffer with them - whereas the people who "necessitated" the buffs in the first place just server-hopped...
  5. Natalka

Request for New Cash Items

Please add; [Hair] Horn Twin Hair Item ID: [GMS] 61620 (Black) 61621, 61622, 61623, 61624, 61625, 61626, 61627 (Other colors) For my endgame best-in-slot aesthetic.~ usu
  6. Natalka

Increase EXP gained from Neo-City quest line

Would be very good to see another quest area added since the Lv 90-130 range is really painfully barren in terms of content for people to do, especially from 100-120. In the past people always found this tough, but it was somewhat tolerable because there was always at least 1 optimized party...
  7. Natalka

im back all, took care of real life stuffs!

Hey, you don't have to do my sleep paralysis demon like that y'know.~
  8. Natalka

Thunder Breaker Accuracy/Avoid Formulae aren't correct

For the first example, like I said, I have 114 accuracy increase from Natalka's equipment, Knuckle Mastery, and Quick Motion skill. So the 275 accuracy is without those things included. In terms of equipment, I'm talking for example Chaos Zakum Helmet, Chaos Horntail Pendant, Maker'd gears...
  9. Natalka

[Official] YunaMS Leveling Guide

I'm just gonna add a few caveats to help update pre-4th job leveling; Gobies at low levels doesn't work and even at higher levels is kind of mediocre for most classes. Mr. Anchor in Ghost Ship 6 is the best party or solo grind spot once you can start them, which is theoretically Level 38 but...
  10. Natalka

Regarding the removal of Spirit Points from area bosses

Whether it's area bossing or not, we need content that we can do and that feels meaingful to do when we log in each day beyond that of only bossing and party grinding... we need that urgently, balance specifics are really not a concern at this point. There's got to be something, or preferably...
  11. Natalka

Thunder Breaker Accuracy/Avoid Formulae aren't correct

IGN: Natalka (but doubtful it's character-specific) Class: Thunder Breaker Level: 250 Thunder Breaker doesn't seem to be using the correct pre-BB formulae for Avoidability and Accuracy stats. As a STR Knuckle class alternate to Brawler-Marauder-Buccaneer line you would expect it to use the same...
  12. Natalka

Expedition limitations

Having talked about it with Overwhelm a bit ingame (along with Fame and Greg) and him having edited in a couple additional caveats, I definitely agree with this suggestion now. Hopefully it can actually encourage people to play more rather than making bosses more difficult to find; it strikes a...
  13. Natalka

Exp Sharing Fix [Concept]

I think this idea is as good if not better than just increasing the "nerfed EXP gained" level range from 20 to say, 40. Actually it probably is a better idea overall, since it guarantees that whenever you can be expected to be attacking, you're getting full credit. There are two anomalies to...
  14. Natalka

Character's Life after Lv250?

Haha, I do want to update that I definitely benefited heavily on that final push to 250 from most of the people I was partied with dealing double damage due to that bug of last patch, and because they were more than 20 levels below me, I just drank that EXP deep from upon them. I believe with...
  15. Natalka

Exp Sharing Fix [Concept]

So, firstly the changes on the last patch should've been a good improvement, albeit it was undermined by the recurring bug(?) of players in your party AFKing out for over 5 minutes not only reducing their EXP gain to 0 (intended) but also applying an EXP penalty to party members who were...
  16. Natalka

The Absolute State of Dawn Warriors

Dawn Warrior definitely needs a significant amount of help, and as you concluded it really comes down to their underloaded 4th job kit and skills they lack completely, rather than something you can just fix with numbers buffs. With their current design of being a squishy close range single...