Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Any updates soon? | YunaMS Forum

Any updates soon?

Lloydboi

Feb 27, 2023
So I’m genuinely curious. Are we going to be getting an update soon, or atleast some info on what’s to come? It’s been 3 weeks since the last update and the population has been struggling recently. I really enjoy the server but it’s been rough finding the drive to play with how the state of things have been, and I don’t think I’m the only one who feels that way. If anything can we atleast get some feedback on what might be in the works to get that excitement back?

Reactions: Natalka

kiasukiasi

Dec 27, 2022
People don't accept of rebooting the server, and now it turn out to be 4 player on the whole server. Even you have updates, what updates you going to give to attract players?

kiasukiasi

Dec 27, 2022
where are the people who butthurt for suggesting reboot server? Take a look at yourselves now on the server status lol.

Lloydboi

Feb 27, 2023
where are the people who butthurt for suggesting reboot server? Take a look at yourselves now on the server status lol.
I think you’re missing the point. The point isn’t to point fingers and throw blame. This was a post directly for Yuna asking, “what’s next?” I still don’t think a reboot is a good idea. There are still a lot of dedicated players, but it’s become stagnate without any updates. I really think just a small update (IE revert sp on area bosses for now) will attract a lot of players back which is always good for population in the long run. It doesn’t need to be some massive update to end all updates. Dedicated players coming back means higher population, which means new players wanting to join

MeerkatMiles

Nov 19, 2022

A reboot without updates is just going to be back to this situation in 2 months. There needs to be updates regardless of if Yuna chooses to wipe or not - wiping doesn't fix that.

Bringing back area boss SP is a good first step, as players have consistently asked for it back. Any downsides of it being "abusable" are going to be heavily outweighed if it brings back interest in the server. Even if it only bumps the population a dozen players, that's like 1.5x player count. Worth.

Reactions: Lloydboi

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Updates are great and all, but since we're at a low player count, it's tough for me to think that a minor update will increase the player count in some way.

REGARDLESS, as requested, I will re-add the area boss SP as an "experiment" to see how big of an impact (if any) the upcoming changes will have. Thanks!

Update: Patched today~

Last edited:
Reactions: Dame

kiasukiasi

Dec 27, 2022
Just bring down the server, re work the stuff all over again, stop listening to those butthurt who said "im out if reboot", nonsense, where are them now?

Dame

Feb 14, 2023
Just bring down the server, re work the stuff all over again, stop listening to those butthurt who said "im out if reboot", nonsense, where are them now?
Do you play this server, or are you just here in the forums to be an aggresive peanut gallery?

Jester

Feb 1, 2023
Elaborate on the "stuff" that should be reworked. Take advantage of the loyal community that has formed to test and give feedback on said changes before considering wiping, since all that does is bring people until the top #5 are filled again without giving them a reason to stay afterwards.

Also - "where are them now?" we're playing the game. Where are you?

Reactions: Dame and Theo