Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Aran Barrier Bug | YunaMS Forum

Aran Barrier Bug

Stax

Nov 13, 2022
In-game Name: Stax
Class: Bishop
Level: 206
Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1600
Map Name (if applicable): FDH
Mob Name (if applicable):

Description of Bug: Just want to post a bug we found today. When training at stronghold, if an aran uses barrier, the other party members' pets do not auto hp properly. Auto mp seems to be working fine, but auto hp doesn't work at all. I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not, but we were in a party with two arans at the time.

How to Replicate Bug: Party with an aran (possibly 2?) and have them use barrier and watch your auto HP not work.

Additional Notes (optional):

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
I was in this party, I've noticed this with more than 1 person before. When I'm at Stronghold grinding my party members often say that their pet is not healing them. When I stop using Barrier their pet seems to go back to working fine.

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Will be updating Combo Barrier to be a solo buff instead of a party one. Please let me know if the issue persists. See this thread for the running conversation