Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Hello Me Again XD | YunaMS Forum

Hello Me Again XD

NotTodd

Feb 5, 2023
In-game Name: SnakeWithLeg
Class: Shad
Level: 126
Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): not sure still
Map Name (if applicable): I'm pretty sure its Orbis tower b1? the first underwater map coming from Nath/Orbis
Mob Name (if applicable):

Description of Bug: I went into the map, game crashed told me "You are missing some files. Please disable your antivirus, then re-download the YunaMS game files."

How to Replicate Bug: Go into the first water map in Orbis tower coming from Nath/Orbis

Additional Notes (optional):
I have re-downloaded with and without antivirus. I've patched. I've told my antivirus to allow the files (as I usually do and has been fine till next patch, normally a 1 time tell it to allow and I'm good)
I had been through that map before the most recent patch without issue.
P.S. I'm stuck there and everytime I log my Shad I crash. I'm stuck there...
P.P.S. I hope this is the correct spot to be posting to

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Hello! It is likely due to a pet that's causing this. I've relocated your character , please log back in. Additionally, which pet(s) do you have equipped? Thanks!

NotTodd

Feb 5, 2023
Hello! It is likely due to a pet that's causing this. I've relocated your character , please log back in. Additionally, which pet(s) do you have equipped? Thanks!
Wonderful! So fast too I love it. I have the Panda (voting) and I believe it is called the Panzaa(Donor mini panda, I love him so much but I think he is the culprit)

NotTodd

Feb 5, 2023
Also successfully back in game, Will remove both pets before going there, trying to get smokescreen hehe <3 Love what you are doing here a lot

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Glad to hear, and thank you for the kind words! Will have the issue resolved ASAP, enjoy

NotTodd

Feb 5, 2023
I'm going to put my Panza back in the shop for now, as the map entering Aqua from I forget( the elevator from ludi > ____ well down to aqua> first underwater map right side
Long story short I'm glitched again...
Ill put my panza away especially while I wrap up Smokescreen pre. but could you warp me again please?

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
FYI went through all pet nodes and manually corrected them, so baby Panzaa will be able to swim again in the next patch

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
@NotTodd checking in to make sure baby panzaa is able to swim with you now, just for my own peace of mind (even though its working for me). Thanks!

NotTodd

Feb 5, 2023
Sorry didn't see the message.. I have had my Panzza out at many maps since with no Issue! <3

Reactions: yuna