Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
How do I avoid over leveling at the start? | YunaMS Forum

How do I avoid over leveling at the start?

ReesesPuffs

Mar 28, 2023
Hey all!

I was trying to make a mage, but as soon as I step off of maple island and turn in 1 quest, I suddenly get like.. a burst of exp and get levelled from level 8 to 11. I've tried twice in remaking my character to watch how much xp a quest gives me, but even if the quest gives me a teeny amount of xp, I get this imaginary burst out of no where.

Am I suppose to avoid quests off maple island until like, im level 20 or somethin? This happened to my friend too :(

Jester

Feb 1, 2023
Hello and welcome!

As far as i'm aware, the only way to actually go around this is to farm mobs only as soon as you hit level 8. Keep in mind that even if you miss out a few levels in your Improved MaxMP you won't really feel the difference (from my experience atleast).

For more immediate response and/or help, join the discord! Our community will surely help you as fast as possible. :)