Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
How do you vote 3 times on one account? | YunaMS Forum

How do you vote 3 times on one account?

jkim000

Dec 18, 2022
When I try to do it a second time and do the bot checker, afterwards it says I've already voted and can vote again in X:XX:XX time later.

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
I do one vote on my laptop connecting to Wifi, then i do a 2nd vote on my phone disconnected from Wifi. I try to do closer to the start of the server time so that later on I can get in the 3rd vote, if I forget then at least I got in the 2 votes at the same time on different devices.

Aralaya

Oct 21, 2022
yeh, believe so. i do believe i saw people talking about vpns and such about this topic in the past.

DEVOT1ON

Sep 24, 2022
airplane mode, i basically use my computer > phone without wifi > put phone on airplane mode for like 1 min > turn off airplane mode and vote on phone again without wifi

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
Here's the easiest way possible:

1. Log into your account on the Yuna.ms page.
  2. Select Vote, and proceed to the GTOP100 page.
  3. Vote normally.
  4. When the page finishes processing your vote, hit BACK to go to the previous page.
  5. Enable Airplane Mode. Refresh. Disable Airplane Mode. Refresh.
  6. Repeat step 3: Vote.
  7. Repeats steps 4 through 6 for Vote #3.

Reactions: jkim000