Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
im back all, took care of real life stuffs! | YunaMS Forum

im back all, took care of real life stuffs!

Mar 30, 2023
hi,
I am back to playing again. really loved the party quests. all were so friendly lol.. even if I used name Reimu ahahs! some people I game with care so much if I use a feminine/female name in gaming while others dont.. even go as far to blackmail me for stuffs.. is stupid but thats what younger folks do lol! I mean growing up sex never mattered, and is not like I didnt play with girls in an mmorpg/rpg/multiplayer rpg before.. we even talked on the phone! and that was in diablo II! some told me real personal stuff and I didnt know how act, doubt they would be lying about it..!! some people! but think the rise of girl/women gamers is rising! especially because covid! vietnamese play games now relax/socialize more because cant go out much due to covid on Vietnam!

I tried join DreamMS but they banned me for spam, I just got a little personal posting on the guild recruiting lol! I say it all, especially when is personal, no point in holding it in because there will be drama sooner or later from it lol! maplelegends even banned me for blatant racism because I said I only hated that certain race/ethnicity lol! it was the jew/jews I was talking about.. who they they think im talking about here..!! #SIEGHEIL! 555!+ and I know for a fact maplestory private servers dont have many people from israel, so no point in sucking up to them LMAO! there was another maplestory private server that banned me for spam to.. lol! forgot which.. others just had complicated registration!

I left because felt I was a burden to the community mostly! well I DM'ed someone about incident on chinese new year and felt real real embarassed that they blocked me, so I went onto DreamMS and talked to someone that really helped me take care of my health, even though they didnt realize it. just by listening to me! not arguing with me most, about health lol! at first they said something but in end listened! taking care of health is alot more easier for me now, so more fun mapling!

just incase the admin/Yuna bans me for racism/hate, see you all ingame! I dont care if I get banned in forums honestly lol! is just forums..!! and there really isnt a community here in forums anyways.. is mostly ingame, and thats actually better for community, because if the community gets to big on forums, more government restrictions to private server hosters! pretty sure they will do that! especially in canada! sorry for putting pressure on the admin, but well freedom/freedom of speech is important to me! whether you want ban me or not is up to you, but doesnt matter to me, because this community was always friendly to me, just was scared ask for help at start lols! 555!+ if im to much for mod/GM/developer here, I will take it up with the maplers here! ahahs! 555!+ least I can talk with them! unlike most games! ahahs! or should I say.. maplestory private servers! although this server has low playerbase theres alot of freedom in it, mostly socializing not playing but well.. thats all that matters to me, if want be hardcore and overplay.. just get another computer! dont recommend playing another private server as same as yuna because might activate some security and banned.. but really up to you! I also play idle rpgs on kongregate to past time, incase I want focus on my health more, just play than take care health every few hours mostly! easy health! lols! 555!+ games I play are incremental epic hero 2, forge & fortune, idle grindia; dungeon quest. there maybe better other idle rpgs but I listed main ones I play incase someone wants play them to, and chat with me ingame lol!

on another note.. glad my account on YunaMS wasnt deleted for being inactive for so long! and my NX is saved to! not to mention I got some NX without voting just by going to the cash shop lol..!! and no one took my char name all this time 'Reimu' so.. lols! gg! someone took name Reimu on DreamMS, so have fun with the names till someone takes it, feel you can be unique with the names alot here ahahs! 555!+

happy mapling! see you all ingame!

Reactions: yuna

Mar 30, 2023
thanks for your concern, but I honestly dont need meds, only reason I am writing like this is mainly due to stress lol and maybe trying do to much for myself, but yea I will take what I need to so can relax abit more. people so demanding nowadays online and maybe locally to so yea..!! recovery stage I guess..!! so busy now haha! the doctors here are so bad though.. like they say your not sick when your actually sick.. they dont even prescribe meds so yea.. writing helps me take care of myself though! they also get paid by government to! lol! 555!+ I will be fine though, just need time focus on myself mostly! detoxing is a pain, especially with the side effects! if dont do it right.. will screw you sooner or later..!! anyways a work in progress! thanks! I already have a solution to it, but when your stressed out by mom being greedy/demanding on people listening to you.. kind of makes you crazy.. wasted so much time thinking on it, I mean there was a solution already.. she just wanted to create problems/drama for me pretty much, but I figured out a better way for myself! based on my high school education lol! took awhile for me get, I had hate/get mad at everyone for me understand it lol! sometimes is like that... if your to nice, never can really take care of yourself.. you get lost/sick/etc! I mean I dont need say more here lol, pretty sure others will get it soon hahah!

TrentonCasto

Apr 19, 2023
Greetings to you! Glad you're back and doing well in real life. Hope your business went smoothly and you can now enjoy communicating on the forum again. We've been waiting for you and hope to see many interesting posts from you!