Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Platform in Mysterious Path 3 | YunaMS Forum

Platform in Mysterious Path 3

Timushi

Jan 26, 2023
There is a location in Mysterious Path 3, outside the Ghost Ship in Singapore, where it's possible to be knocked off the edge and fall through the map. The stairs and platform in the bottom center of the attached picture can be stood on, but the gap between the boat on the right and the edge of the platform is open, and able to be hit through. I was hit while dropping down to the ledge, forcing me through the gap.

The attached picture is not my own, as falling through the gap caused a (presumed) automatic ban.

maxresdefault.jpg

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Assuming you mean this point here yes?

1674846010850.png

Timushi

Jan 26, 2023
I believe so, yes. I dropped down from the primary platform to the lower platform and promptly vanished, though it looks from your picture that there's meant to be a barrier. I don't know if I can replicate the instance, but will keep watch.

Reactions: yuna