Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Question regarding VIP teleport rocks | YunaMS Forum

Question regarding VIP teleport rocks

Telios

Jan 1, 2023
Nyello!
I'm pretty new here (like two days new) so I'm not 100% sure how the teleport rocks work. Do they vanish after single use or persist for 30 days or for a period of time? :0 I'm finding that sometimes after entering the cash shop my teleport rock disappears, or vanishes after a single use. But there have been occasions where they stick around for multiple uses.
No issue with single or limited use if that's the case!

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
The ones purchased via Cash Shop vanish after single use, but the ones purchased through the @Jarvis interface (purchased using Maple Points) last for 30 days.

Last edited:

Telios

Jan 1, 2023
Oh dip, thanks! Though the ones I've been using purchased from Jarvis (the 1m ones) vanish after single use. Is the 30 day use only limited to Maple Point rocks? Should I bring this up to bugs? :0

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
So the one you purchase with mesos is just single use, but the one with Maple Points are the 30 day.
These may be expanded on in the future.

Reactions: yuna and Telios