Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
[Resolved] Shad Assassinate | YunaMS Forum

[Resolved] Shad Assassinate

NotTodd

Feb 5, 2023
In-game Name: SnakeWithLeg
Class: Shad
Level: 199
Map Name (if applicable): any but confirmed on dummy in fm
Mob Name (if applicable): any

Description of Bug: When using Assassinate if you follow it with any skill the 90% crit rate wont go off.
How to Replicate Bug: go to fm and @dps start. Immediately after (like using a macro ) use another skill, attack based (like in a boss fight) and you will see the critical doesnt go off. However if you use assassinate and nothing flowing the crit will go off.

Additional Notes (optional):
The issue here for me is, in order to get the critical rate of 90% to register i need to not do anything following Assassinate. After a few tests in the FM
1: using bstep dark sight Assassinate on macro (holding down like in a boss run) wont register crits but the lack of down time between macros keeps dpm.

2; using the same macro but pausing between each macro the crits will go off but i lose a significant amount of dpm.

Violetta

Aug 31, 2023
This is a really late reply, but I believe assassinate is separated into two parts, the first 3 hits and the final crit hit, with the second part being cancellable if you use another attack. I don't think this is technically a bug, but it takes some timing and getting used to if you want the final hit to land.