Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
The Adolescent Wolf quest bug | YunaMS Forum

The Adolescent Wolf quest bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silfiuyi

Jan 14, 2023
I just got lvl 100 and went all the way to do the mount quest of my job but it's bugged.
It's not possible to go further than this chatbox showed below

1674692049701.png

Reactions: 4thJobHokage

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
Can confirm, over level 200 & I still use the level 50 Wolf because when I tried the level 100 Wolf Quest something wasn't working so I gave up on it.

Reactions: Silfiuyi

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
The dialogue in the screenshot, is that for "The Adolescent Wolf" ?

1674749355368.png

Seems to be allowing me to proceed - I wonder if its because you have to either unequip a the saddle / wolf you currently have, or something along those lines. Of course, that shouldn't be the case, but perhaps you can try this and let me know? That way I can remove that requirement.

(Unless the ss you posted is for a different quest name)

Aralaya

Oct 21, 2022
is your mount lvl 3? thats the case for explorer and cygnus. at a certain point the mount needs to be lvl 3 to advance in the questline

Silfiuyi

Jan 14, 2023
Thanks for your responses. I will try to follow the recomendations and notice if a problem comes up

Reactions: yuna

Silfiuyi

Jan 14, 2023
Checking in, did you have a chance to try this out?
srry for the late report. I followed both tips: got my mount lvl 3 and also unequip the Wolf icon from the Equip inventory and I could continue with the quest line. Tysm
Greetings

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Thanks for the updating! Glad this is resolved, enjoy~

Status
Not open for further replies.