Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Wind Walk permanently active | YunaMS Forum

Wind Walk permanently active

Lloydboi

Feb 27, 2023
In-game Name: Lloydboi
Class: Wind Archer
Level: 159
Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 800
Map Name (if applicable): All
Mob Name (if applicable): N/A

Description of Bug: At times the Wind Walk skill will become active permanently.
How to Replicate Bug: From when it's happened to me, it seems like changing channels when the skill is close to ending makes it last forever.
Additional Notes (optional): This also happens with Eagle Eye. Changing channels after the bug is active does not affect Wind Walk, nor does attacking. It seems the only way of fixing the bug is by relogging.

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
I'm unable to replicate the issue as you mentioned: use wind walk > wait till skill is almost done (blinking buff icon) > change channels

After doing this, the buff re-applies the expiration and then expires as normal. Are you able to replicate on your end 100% of the time by changing channels, for either skill?

Lloydboi

Feb 27, 2023
It doesn’t happen 100% of the time, and I’m not even sure the fact the skill is almost up is the problem. It just usually happens when I’m going from channel to channel very quickly. Not every time though.

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Got it, have not been able to replicate on the dev server either
If you find a way to 100% trigger this, please let me know
For the time being, I'll leave this report open till that point

Lloydboi

Feb 27, 2023
So I just replicated 3/3 trys. I activate skill, change channel constantly, and then once the skill starts blinking because it's running out I keep changing channel fast and then it stays active permanently. I can't tell if it's because of the quick CC or because I CC when it's blinking, but it's definitely possible to replicate. It's also happened with Eagle Eye before so I wonder if it's just an overall buff skill bug

Reactions: yuna

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Was able to replicate, thanks for this info!

Dev server looks good now, so once you confirm the issue no longer exists on your end, I'll move this to resolved. For next patch please let me know!

Lloydboi

Feb 27, 2023
I tested the bug again and it happened 1/5 times. It seems much harder to replicate, but not impossible.

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
No change was made on live yet xD I mentioned my development server looks good, so I'll push it to the live server next patch for you to confirm

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Will be patching in about 25 minutes, please let me know when you have a chance to test

Lloydboi

Feb 27, 2023
So I can still replicate the bug, but the difference now is that it only stays permanently active if I do nothing. I can walk around permanently invisible, but the moment I attack it does go away.

Reactions: yuna