Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
[Official] YunaMS Leveling Guide | YunaMS Forum

[Official] YunaMS Leveling Guide

Jeemie

Staff Member
Dec 19, 2022
Last updated: March 24th, 2024

Hi all!

I'll be using this post to improve upon the current leveling guide shown! This will be updated as time goes by as we adjust the progression for leveling. Individual guides for each questline will be created and posted as well!
Update (Aug 27 2023)
Added quest guides for Omega and Ariant.
Added Protip for Omega
Some cleanup.

Update (July 13 2023)
Added Omega Sector Questline
Added Neo City Questline
Added GS6 due to buffs
Added Ulu Estate 1
Misc Edits

Update (Feb 27 2023)
Added Mushking , Ariant , Kerning Square, and Korean Folk Town questlines to match their update

1-10
Maple Island/Ereve/Rien Quest guide (Do hit more mobs if you're a cygnus, sometimes the quests don't bring you to 10).

10-20
Captain Al quest (Lith) | NLC Quiz (You can save for weeklies when you're level 30 too) | Boss hat | Bubblings | Striges | Rotting Skeletons | Wedding Prequest (check below)

20-30
Kerning PQ | Sleepywood Questline

30-40
Mushroom Kingdom Questline (This is questline is BUFFED and is meant to bring you to level 40!) You'll get this quest via a Lightbulb on your head!
Ludi PQ | Brown/Pink Teddies | Jr. Wraiths | Monkey Forest I/II | Gobies (If you're funded /or with a friend/alt)

40-50
Ariant Quest Line (This questline is BUFFED and is meant to bring you to 50!) Talk to Byron in Ariant to start these quests!
Link to Ariant guide: Here
Ellin PQ | Mithril Mutaes | Platoon Chronos | Wraiths | Ghost Ship 1/2/5/6 | Mysterious Path 3

50-60
Kerning Square Questline (This questline is BUFFED and is meant to bring you to 60!) - Talk to Blake in Kerning Square Station to start these quests!
Pirate PQ / Orbis PQ | King Clang Questline | Roids & Neo Huroids | Ghost Ship 1/2/5 | Mysterious Path 3 |

60-70
Korean Folk Town Questline (This questline is BUFFED and is meant to bring you to 70!) Just come through to Korean Folk Town and talk to all the NPCs you can find!
Pirate PQ | Ghost Ship 1/2/5 | Mysterious Path 3 | Saities | Windraiders | Twisted Jesters

70-80
Omega Sector Questline (This questline is BUFFED and is meant to bring you to 85!) | Pirate PQ | Romeo n Juliet PQ (RNJ) | Ghost Ship 1/2/5 | Mysterious Path 3 | Ulu Estate 1
Link to Omega guide here

PROTIP: Doing the quests where you hand in all the tentacles give the most EXP. I would recommend doing this as you're closer to 80ish so you don't waste EXP over-leveling :)

80-90
Neo City Questline (Lv85) (This questline is BUFFED and is meant to bring you to 105!) | Pirate PQ | Romeo n Juliet PQ (RNJ) | Ghost Ship 1/2/5 | Mysterious Path 3 | Wolf Spiders | Galloperas | Headless Horseman | Ulu Estate 1

90-120
Neo City Questline (Lv85) (This questline is BUFFED and is meant to bring you to 105!) | Gallopera / Dreamy Ghost / Headless Horseman | Ulu Estate 1 | Petries (when you can hit)

120+
Papu, Skele, Ulu, Shao, Bigfoot

130+
LHC + Questline would be ideal or you can do what you're doing at 120 if it's more comfortable
Start doing your dailies/weeklies here, your Zak/Krex/Wu/Toad/Scarga/Papu/CPapu

140+
Black Crow | Anego | Bigfoot | LHC/Bearwolves

150+
Future Henesys (Slimes for Cleavers/Ribbon Pigs for ST) I like Future Henesys Suspicious Hill

170+
If you're geared enough you can consider Stone/Silver Mask @ Future Perion

200+
You a bigboi now, First Drill Hall #1 with a dope party is your best bet here! Otherwise, do your daily bosses :)

Also if this is not your first character or if you got someone to help you out, you can just do the Amoria Wedding Prequest (Talk to Mom and Dad at Henesys). It should speed you level 10-30 with these etc.
  • 50 Lupin Doll (Ellinia)
  • 50 Orange Mushroom Cap (Henesys)
  • 50 Axe [this is from Axe Stump/Dark Axe Stump] (Perion)
  • 50 Bubbling's Huge Bubble (Kerning)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jester

Feb 1, 2023
Perhaps it could be a good addition to mention which quest starts the "<location> Questline" as some people might not know exactly where to go. Not for me though - its for a friend.
Looking forward to testing the guide + quest exp changes soon!

Reactions: Dame and Jeemie

Jeemie

Staff Member
Dec 19, 2022
Perhaps it could be a good addition to mention which quest starts the "<location> Questline" as some people might not know exactly where to go. Not for me though - its for a friend.
Looking forward to testing the guide + quest exp changes soon!
Sounds good! I can do that while the guides are a WIP

Reactions: Dame

Stax

Nov 13, 2022
200+ is strictly first drill hall with a party, there is no loot that drops from any of these mobs other than their etc and mesos

Reactions: Dame and Jeemie

Natalka

Jan 22, 2023
I'm just gonna add a few caveats to help update pre-4th job leveling;

Gobies at low levels doesn't work and even at higher levels is kind of mediocre for most classes.

Mr. Anchor in Ghost Ship 6 is the best party or solo grind spot once you can start them, which is theoretically Level 38 but realistically 45-50. Then move to Ulu Estate 1 (Berserkie and Veetron map) once you're strong enough to, because the spawnrate and HP:EXP ratio of the mobs is extremely good. Again this is theoretically Level 60+ (leeching here is still good honestly) but usually early 7x.

Something important to stress is that unless you're F/P/BW/NW, if your kill rate and the speed at which your party clears the map at Ulu City Center Petrifighter map is not that good - it's usually better to continue at Ulu Estate 1 for some levels until your accuracy is good enough.

shdod

Oct 23, 2023
is it just me that the arient questline doesn't get you to lvl 50 but to lvl 47?

Dave

Staff Member
Dec 25, 2022
Canada
is it just me that the arient questline doesn't get you to lvl 50 but to lvl 47?
It should get you to level 50. Have you completed all of the quests, including the "Additional quests" as laid out in this guide?