Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by Commoner | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by Commoner

1. Commoner

Perma-Beginner Solutions

I'm sad because I never knew that :( I have only done a Beginner and Noblesse... I don't even use snail throw since the op weapon is the mop. The realistic thing I care about is honestly just getting HP balanced so that I can partake in end game stuff... It's actually ridiculous to try to boss...
  2. Commoner

Perma-Beginner Solutions

I understand what my class does at a base level.... what I’m asking for is since this is a private server where active class adjustments are made, even requests for ARAN adjustments... why can't beginners past a certain level also get a balance change? It is quite interesting that you're so...
  3. Commoner

Perma-Beginner Solutions

I need the blue mitten that beginners can use as a claw f3 then ill be a one star throwing beginner lol
  4. Commoner

Perma-Beginner Solutions

I was talking with a buddy and we even mentioned just better HP scaling and getting HS and HB but only for me not for party members which was a cool though. I really hope the HP scaling really gets tuned after I just made a bowman at level 10 he has 1.2k HP and my beginner at level 115 has 2.1k...
  5. Commoner

Perma-Beginner Solutions

Hello Everyone, (Intro & Struggles) Yes you have definitely at least seen me in the discord chat but I am that perma-beginner with the IGN: Commoner. I wanted to express my difficulties with this server thus far regardless if I have chosen a different class or no class at all. First and...