Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Z

Regarding the removal of Spirit Points from area bosses

In my mind, this would be a chat command, like /bosstime, only usable while on an appropriate map and channel. Maybe not a timer until next spawn, but a log of when it was last killed. Tbf, I don't know if a feature like this could even be implemented, just think it would be useful.
  2. Z

Didn't know I was missed, haven't been able to play in over a week sorry!
  3. Z

I'm going to spare everyone a few paragraphs of me rambling about supply and demand, but I will posit some compromises and suggestions I think are worth considering. 1. Gacha tics were definitely too much value, but having them as drops was a nice way of earning them outside of direct meso...
  4. Z

Lots of QoL improvements & Design changes

The damage formula for ME changed in BB, would rather we get the updated version than this change since PP's whole intended purpose is to feed ME.
  5. Z

Hell to the yes. There's also great potential to make this a "leveled PQ" with various entry level ranges, thanks to the multiple iterations of the weapons. Also, I guess this is as good a place as any to ask that the Agents event gets a proper integration to the game. Always liked the...
  6. Z

I second this on the condition that respawn timers are reduced (with or without added variance), and/or a daily cap is put on bonuses for hunting area bosses. Make a limited area boss too rewarding and you end up with the Bigfoot Police... Aside from this already being in the game... would be...
  7. Z

Perma-Beginner Solutions

HP definitely needs to get tweaked a bit. Basic change in scaling past 30 is the best option IMO, though I wouldn't object if we got "Decent" line skills as part of a beginner-only quest line. Also sort of doubt this is possible, but if HP bonuses on scrolls moved to an add percentage...
  8. Z

Perma-Beginner Solutions

This is the entire point of making Legend over an explorer perma-beginner. Trade off is, you can't use shell throw while using 2H weapons. Doesn't sound like much of a loss but it is the only attack (and ranged) skill available to beginners, and it ignores accuracy check as it always does 40 damage.