Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Violetta

Wild Kargo's Area Spawn Rate

I noticed while doing a few quests that Wild Kargo's Area has a very long spawn time for Wild Kargos, so much so it was easier to just finish the quest at the Drake's Meal Table instead, since the Wild Kargos there have a normal spawn rate. I thought it was odd (and a really weird decision by...
  2. Violetta

[Resolved] Shad Assassinate

This is a really late reply, but I believe assassinate is separated into two parts, the first 3 hits and the final crit hit, with the second part being cancellable if you use another attack. I don't think this is technically a bug, but it takes some timing and getting used to if you want the...
  3. Violetta

[Resolved] Tae Soo's Reward

Sorry for the late reply! Am I supposed to click on the bench?
  4. Violetta

[Resolved] Tae Soo's Reward

In-game Name: Violetta Class: Shadower Level: 154 Map Name (if applicable): n/a Mob Name (if applicable): n/a Description of Bug: Quest chain of The Forgotten Master in Mu Lung, on the 3rd stage, Tae Soo's Reward, cannot be completed because the bench the peach is supposed to sit on doesn't...
  5. Violetta

[Resolved] Boomerang Step can no longer be used while jumping after recent patch

In-game Name: Violetta Class: Shadower Level: 144 Map Name (if applicable): Mob Name (if applicable): Description of Bug: Boomerang Step can no longer be used while jumping after recent patch. How to Replicate Bug: Use Boomerang Step while jumping Additional Notes (optional):
  6. Violetta

Omega Sector Questline Guide

Oh my, words cannot describe how happy I am to see this guide.