Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
One of the weeklies be worth more Spirit Points, but be much more difficult | YunaMS Forum

One of the weeklies be worth more Spirit Points, but be much more difficult

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
Right now I feel like the @weeklies are a bit underwhelming. They are good for new player's who cannot yet get Spirit Points from bossing, but once you get to the stage where you're bossing they're not that beneficial. Doing all 5 weeklies each week nets 25 points, which is very low compared to most bosses. Zakum for example gives 5 SP per run, so that's 70 points per week compared to all of the weeklies combined which are only 25 points.

My suggestion is to have one of the 5 weeklies worth a big amount, but also be something that would take a pretty long time. Potentially something people don't do very often in order to encourage it. Something like "Kill 14 Bigfoots", or "Finish Neo City Questline", or "Complete Zakum Jump Quest 14 times". I'm not sure what the value would be, maybe each week could have different values, and the long one could have various levels (just like the current ones) so that a level 30 isn't told to go kill 14 Bigfoots, haha.

Reactions: Teamotqm and yuna

Aralaya

Oct 21, 2022
im with this idea. maybe not questlines because some people who may have the quests done already wouldn't be able to get the rewards for those.

or maybe impliment monthlies for 140-150+ so its not the same dailies and weeklies all the time. idk about you all but i get boss weeklies all the time and i never complete them so having more options would be nice for me or people like me who dont do bosses very much.

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
im with this idea. maybe not questlines because some people who may have the quests done already wouldn't be able to get the rewards for those.

or maybe impliment monthlies for 140-150+ so its not the same dailies and weeklies all the time. idk about you all but i get boss weeklies all the time and i never complete them so having more options would be nice for me or people like me who dont do bosses very much.
Good point, a questline probably wouldn't be the best idea.

Reactions: Teamotqm

Stax

Nov 13, 2022
I couldn’t agree more. Once your day consists of mainly bossing instead of grinding mobs, your weeklies become completely obsolete. Now I get the random notice that i’ve completed one and I couldn’t even tell you what it was because I don’t even bother to look anymore. You’d need to do 3 weeks of full weeklies in order to get ONE ws/cs.

Reactions: 4thJobHokage