Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by aimbm | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by aimbm

1. A

VL Counter

Thats pretty unfair you need to consider bishops main not strong enough when runing with 3 parties when 90% NL and 2 SE 2 Bishops. Both bishops didnt got anything, thats unfair. Id said maybe think on something else for those whose afks. Probably with 150 base players I dont think the quota is...
  2. A

VL Counter

Aight, what about the proof of vl? how can i see the minimum damage met in vl?
  3. A

VL Counter

4. A

VL Counter

Hi, did a VL, didnt got "Spirit Points" and "Proof of VL". image of showin ive been in VL, finished the quest to kill VL. odd asf. minimum damage in expedition maybe?
  5. A

D/C while HT

Hi, I was in HT exp suddenly my router crashed o_0 It should get me back to HT location. when I relogged I was dead in leafre, tried to open Jarvis and it didnt open while im in FM: After that I went CS to buy a store and got seduce somehow at FM. and when trying to click on open store it...