Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by bufftits | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by bufftits

1. bufftits

YunaMS Reboot [Positive Intention]

Fair enough, honestly no ill intention just wanted to see what everyone thought. I love that people are chiming in like this makes me feel a sense of pride. I just want more players haha
  2. bufftits

Main reason is that people will see that we're starting fresh, so everyone is back to the same level. Any issues or exploits or people that abused stuff would be wiped so now people would think "ok so now everyone is on a level playing field"
  3. bufftits

Hey guys, I've been a YMSer for about a month now and come from various servers in the past. I've jumped from server to server and see that Yuna is truly a caring administrator, and it compels me to want to help. Usually admins are snarky and use favoritism to an advantage to a certain group of...