Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by Jester | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by Jester

1. Jester

A new content..

idea
  2. Jester

A new content..

more high level PQs are a good
  3. Jester

A new content..

I also think
  4. Jester

Make Empress kill-able

Yup. This is what i meant from the start, just didn't want to intimidate anyone with my maple design knownledge. Yuna do the thing.
  5. Jester

Dawn Warriors - Round 2

<points gun> yuna do your thing
  6. Jester

Make Empress kill-able

Empress should be scaled down to the current population. It should still be hard and take a while, but as it stands right now there's a boss that's off-limits that prevents progression into end-game.
  7. Jester

How do I avoid over leveling at the start?

Hello and welcome! As far as i'm aware, the only way to actually go around this is to farm mobs only as soon as you hit level 8. Keep in mind that even if you miss out a few levels in your Improved MaxMP you won't really feel the difference (from my experience atleast). For more immediate...
  8. Jester

Any updates soon?

Elaborate on the "stuff" that should be reworked. Take advantage of the loyal community that has formed to test and give feedback on said changes before considering wiping, since all that does is bring people until the top #5 are filled again without giving them a reason to stay afterwards...
  9. Jester

[Official] YunaMS Leveling Guide

Perhaps it could be a good addition to mention which quest starts the "<location> Questline" as some people might not know exactly where to go. Not for me though - its for a friend. Looking forward to testing the guide + quest exp changes soon!
  10. Jester

Exp Sharing Fix [Concept]

Some changes are necessary short-term to better help the smaller community. I'm sure, if implemented, we'll have to revisit the system later on down the road. But as of right now, i see it as an absolute necessity.