Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by Jinn | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by Jinn

1. J

Shadower Improvement suggestions

Hi Yuna, I took a crude video of my physically pressing the button but I am unable to share it with you on here. Can i send it to you via discord? Thank you.
  2. J

Hi Yuna, thanks for looking into the suggestions. To clarify #1: To be specific, in Dark Sight (DS), I can use haste, Dagger Booster, Maple Warrior, Meso Guard, etc, on their own. But I have a buff macro of Haste > Dagger Booster > Maple Warrior which will not work in DS. Additionally, for...
  3. J

Shortcuts: Shadower = shad Assassinate = nate Dark Sight = DS Boomerang Step = BS Meso Explosion = ME Smoke screen = smoke To preface this post, I think the improvement on BS for shads is big plus and make shads a viable cleaver/mobber. However, I think the lack of dps is still a big concern...