Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by Keyfob | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by Keyfob

1. K

Exp Sharing Fix [Concept]

Yes that makes much more sense, and i really like this idea, since a lvl 115 at bw would skyrocket if it would get leeched by a 250 without this restriction
  2. K

Talking to dave and jimmy im told #2 was written backwards, and its supposed to be for monsters OVER lvl 140, is that correct? If so im 1000% down for that option
  3. K

I would be ok with removing the level requirement completely, since we still have the afk timer that stops people from just afk leeching indeffinately. I also like option 2 but i think lvl 150 would be more suiting, since bearwolves are the longest grind spot in the progression, and they are...
  4. K

YunaMS Reboot [Positive Intention]

After years of being up and pages upon pages of max level players, yes i could see starting to think about a wipe. But being such a new server, with a still somewhat fresh economy i dont think its the time for it. We barely have people at the stage of being able to kill empress so there's still...