Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by kiasukiasi | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by kiasukiasi

1. K

Any updates soon?

Just bring down the server, re work the stuff all over again, stop listening to those butthurt who said "im out if reboot", nonsense, where are them now?
  2. K

Any updates soon?

where are the people who butthurt for suggesting reboot server? Take a look at yourselves now on the server status lol.
  3. K

Any updates soon?

People don't accept of rebooting the server, and now it turn out to be 4 player on the whole server. Even you have updates, what updates you going to give to attract players?
  4. K

YunaMS Reboot [Positive Intention]

Yuna need to reconsider on all the changes on current server, the main damages to the server is the changes that recommended by player which is not benefit to the new player but only themselves. I highly recommend to close down and relook into the whole system and to reboot with new things to...
  5. K

Buccaneer Critical Punch superseded SE

Hi Yuna, I am not sure is this considered bug or is actually designed to not stack. Whenever i have Sharp Eyes on my Buccaneer, after i cast critical punch, the buff gone. And it looks like superseded.
  6. K

Buccaneer - Petition to Remove Super Transformation Cool Down

And also please re look into SE buff for Bucc, i feel is like bugged
  7. K

R> Evilpenguins

Introducing of Evilpenguins ~ A brand new guild in yunams, but it was an old guild from maple saga. Many of us are from other server such as maple saga and dream ms. Our guild are mainly SEA, if you are from south east asia, maybe can consider to join us. Our aim is to have our own guild raid...
  8. K

Introducing of Dark Impale (Di) to DK

Hi @yuna, after playing weeks of DK, i found out that in this server DK is underrated, would be appreciate if you take a look into DK skill of rebalancing again. By having disadvantages of slow attack and % of dmg amplifier, introducing of Di in this server would be a great advancing of DK.