Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join the conversation with your fellow Maplers on our discord to join the conversation. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by Timushi | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by Timushi

1. T

Platform in Mysterious Path 3

I believe so, yes. I dropped down from the primary platform to the lower platform and promptly vanished, though it looks from your picture that there's meant to be a barrier. I don't know if I can replicate the instance, but will keep watch.
  2. T

Platform in Mysterious Path 3

There is a location in Mysterious Path 3, outside the Ghost Ship in Singapore, where it's possible to be knocked off the edge and fall through the map. The stairs and platform in the bottom center of the attached picture can be stood on, but the gap between the boat on the right and the edge of...
  3. T

Ban Appeal for Timushi

Timushi Grinding in Ghost Ship 3 or whatever the map just outside the ship is named I fell through the map from the stairs on the lower edge, which I assume was supposed to teleport me back to the surface. I wasn't able to do or use any abilities, though I'm unsure if Nearest Town scrolls would...