Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. T

A new content..

It would be good to put 2 PQ lvl 200+ , they could be Leafre's PQ.. Dragon Rider and Pirate PQ.. With new mechanics the bosses can have DR, SED, Potion cancellation, ETC... A content with desire to play and good loot to motivate when playing to enter, they can be items to Create some Clothes or ring
  2. T

A new content..

I don't remember a GM who told me that the maximum level is 255... I would like to continue leveling up... if the maximum level can be expanded from 250 to 255... Another thing, the Chaos boses, if it can be added to the content, would indicate putting the level to access..
  3. T

A new content..

Well, I was thinking about Chaos VL... With new mechanics, where it's not just a Punching Bag... some mechanics that can be avoided to delay something else... With a Good Drop it can be Coins or Clothes VL. .. Chaos PB Could Also Be... The Drop Could Be the Face Accerio What I Suggest is...
  4. T

A new content..

Hello, good evening... it's been a long time since I posted here, it's been more than 1 year now... I would like to suggest new content PQ lvl 200+, New Rings, New Clothes, New bosses... Something to motivate people new to returning to Yunams...I am one of the people who has been here from the...
  5. T

My most petty request yet

jajajaja
  6. T

Some Suggestions for the Very Near Future

1) I don't agree with this modification of coins, by removing some coins from the players, I consider that the option of lowering the number of people in the expedition is better, that was suggested by 4job, but it is suggesting it now when there were already 248 and I enjoy that privilege...
  7. T

Less Expedition Bonus Experience OR Less Spirit Points in Larger Expeditions

I think my suggestion is better about all this... is that you lower the number of people per expedition... zkm (6 people) Krexel the same Etc.. (Chaos Scarg, Zkm, Ht, PB) Maximum 12 people Empress 18 people... Empress entry 215... Force people to level up, focus on something else... In the...
  8. T

DRK / Overall QOL suggestions

The Drk Should Be Leveled to the Level of an Aran... for the Logical reasons that this Server Mandatorily needs to Have Drk... (because) the Drk is needed as much for (Cht, PB, Emprest) Boss As those a Pure HB is needed .. That is to say, a player being Drk due to the fact that he is HB.. That...
  9. T

I don't agree with that... the fact that you put together a group of 6 people and you don't have an aran practically doesn't do dps in PB... Each Character gives a Buff but that buff of the aran forces you to have to look for one . .. Even in all the Servers that I have played I have not seen...
  10. T

That's a bad 4job option... you can't depend on a job for a boss... with the MEGA BUFF it's more than enough
  11. T

sweetwater equipment

they are right in some parts... but it is not easy to make good items... it would only help to be able to manufacture more items with better attack... everything has its advantages and disadvantages... at least first in the level ...you have to be lvl 180+, Second to create a good item with more...
  12. T

sweetwater equipment

I agree with this... since it is not easy to have items with good condition... and it would be a great loss to have to pay to be able to use the benefit of your items on the other character... They are also lvl 180 Items. .not everyone will be able to enjoy such a privilege due to the level of...
  13. T

you are wrong 4jop.. if it takes you beyond 50%.. the one that you can use sl Serk is something difficult to do.. firstly because you modify the pet, the Pet does not heal you.. you can do the test in VL .. it would also be good to raise the serk a little more up to 20k hp or 21k .. because in...
  14. T

Empress

25 more levels is nothing... Strong's Map is very good for training and with 6 people in 1 week at most it would be 225+. of level... They will only focus on going to PB... Making their Weapon and then the Empress... but hey, if you want to do it that easy, then normal. .. Personally, for me...
  15. T

Empress

200 is not a level... and with more reason you give me to understand that the fair level to be able to make the empress is 225... that will force the player to improve his equipment and his level... I want everyone to advance up to a level greater than 200... if it is left at level 200, no one...
  16. T

Empress

Hello.. I would like to make a Suggestion.. I would like to make a Challenge for all players.. Regarding the Empress.. I know that you limited deaths to 15 and lowered the time.. but I would like to add that you could only enter from 225+ .. To force the players to work a little harder to level...
  17. T

Buff monster book hp gain.

I think making some scrolls of the bosses that give you hp could help... Forcing people to go to the lower level bosses... Another thing would be to do some events where people can get more hp with medals or items...You can also realize... that with only 2 Codex pages you already get 100 status...
  18. T

Buff monster book hp gain.

I agree about the increase in hp to the codex.. or at least that you put a way to raise hp.. I normally use Mega buff in cht, pb, VL, czkm.. But what will happen when Reputation is no longer there be able to get the mega bufff?
  19. T

Expedition Widget

ok thanks... sorry for the above...
  20. T

Expedition Widget

Thanks for your attention. Well it's true, but I've seen it in some maple v83 that have it, I don't know how, but I know it will take time, but it doesn't cost anything to try it. And if it is by command I think it would be a little more difficult. .. sorry