Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
A new content.. | YunaMS Forum

A new content..

Teamotqm

Dec 9, 2022
Hello, good evening... it's been a long time since I posted here, it's been more than 1 year now... I would like to suggest new content PQ lvl 200+, New Rings, New Clothes, New bosses... Something to motivate people new to returning to Yunams...I am one of the people who has been here from the beginning and seen how people come and return... and now that we are in a new stage of new players, it would be good to add new content.. . This Content is from the exit and nothing has changed... Chaos Vonleon chaos PB can come out.. The New Clothes can be the VL or the Ravern.. New Rings in high lvl PQ With a Good SP or WS or CS Reward ..something that motivated the high LVL to do PQ or something else... New Medals... I know that some don't like the things I publish but it would be very good to move forward as we have done in this past year. ..Thank you and sorry for the suggestion

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Welcome back! We have a few plans however if you could specify what you're thinking in terms of the exact items/maps/bosses, that would be very helpful! Also looking to see what others have to say. Thank you!

Teamotqm

Dec 9, 2022
Well, I was thinking about Chaos VL... With new mechanics, where it's not just a Punching Bag... some mechanics that can be avoided to delay something else... With a Good Drop it can be Coins or Clothes VL. .. Chaos PB Could Also Be... The Drop Could Be the Face Accerio What I Suggest is Changing the SW Items... Those Items Have Already Lasted a Long Time... You Can Add More Clothes with which the Creator Can Be Created. ..That the materials that are difficult... The PQs can be modified to obtain better loot

Teamotqm

Dec 9, 2022
I don't remember a GM who told me that the maximum level is 255... I would like to continue leveling up... if the maximum level can be expanded from 250 to 255... Another thing, the Chaos boses, if it can be added to the content, would indicate putting the level to access..

Teamotqm

Dec 9, 2022
It would be good to put 2 PQ lvl 200+ , they could be Leafre's PQ.. Dragon Rider and Pirate PQ.. With new mechanics the bosses can have DR, SED, Potion cancellation, ETC... A content with desire to play and good loot to motivate when playing to enter, they can be items to Create some Clothes or ring