Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. D

Regarding the removal of Spirit Points from area bosses

I would agree with all the points (1-4) above. Taking out the SPs from field bosses basically wrecks anyone that misses the boss trains. Once u miss the boss trains, u literally have 0 form of meaningful rate of progression (equipment value wise). It will lead to consequences like, "Oh i miss...
  2. D

Character's Life after Lv250?

For those who have hit 250 / very near to 250, they have less incentives to play on their characters (even if they can actually help on boss fights to carry the runs). They either make a new character and restart the whole grind again or just... lost track of their prior goals of finishing...
  3. D

Buffs to Item Maker for Rarely Used Gems

Original -> Proposed changes Amethyst - 2/3/5 Speed -> 5/10/15 Speed Aquamarine - 1/2/3 Jump -> 5/7/10 Jump Topaz - 10/20/30 HP -> 100 / 250 / 500 HP Opal - 2/3/5 Avoid -> 5/10/25 Avoid Garnet - 2/3/5 Accuracy -> 15/25/35 Accuracy Why these changes? -To promote a more variety of item crafting...
  4. D

Lots of QoL improvements & Design changes

Adding to 9. Crash Range, Dispels of HT Buffs (ie. pressing dispel to take away HT's buff of shield/swords/other buffs etcs) can only be done at legs/belly of the HT as well. Since Crash gonna be upgraded, i would hope bishop's dispel would be able to have the same changes as well!
  5. D

Less Expedition Bonus Experience OR Less Spirit Points in Larger Expeditions

Added some off-topic suggestions too, since hitching a ride off the bossing system here. 1. Family System - As population dwindles, the "buff points" will be lacking in supply without new fresh population (unless creating mules to re-supply the pts, in which it will be counter-intuitive). And...