Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. K

Buccaneer Critical Punch superseded SE

Hi Yuna, I am not sure is this considered bug or is actually designed to not stack. Whenever i have Sharp Eyes on my Buccaneer, after i cast critical punch, the buff gone. And it looks like superseded.
  2. K

R> Evilpenguins

Introducing of Evilpenguins ~ A brand new guild in yunams, but it was an old guild from maple saga. Many of us are from other server such as maple saga and dream ms. Our guild are mainly SEA, if you are from south east asia, maybe can consider to join us. Our aim is to have our own guild raid...
  3. K

Introducing of Dark Impale (Di) to DK

Hi @yuna, after playing weeks of DK, i found out that in this server DK is underrated, would be appreciate if you take a look into DK skill of rebalancing again. By having disadvantages of slow attack and % of dmg amplifier, introducing of Di in this server would be a great advancing of DK.