Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Christofu

Request for New Cash Items

Item name: Pom-pom power (weapon) Item ID: 1702549 Please let me fulfill my dream of doing cheerleader moves as a buccyboi. I will donate for these. :)
  2. Christofu

Buccaneer improvements

Some of my own thoughts as another buccy boy: I agree the damage buff you get from ST+demo over barrage+dragon strike feels low. Rather than removing the CD for ST I would suggest perhaps raise the damage on demo? The bucc skills already feel really good thanks to increased animation speed and...
  3. Christofu

Possible class skill bug, kicked out of Yuna and cannot re-log

Hello, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not so I'm posting here but I'll go ahead and fill out the bug report just in case. In-game Name: BuccMeDaddy Class: Marauder Level: 105 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200 Map Name (if applicable): Ulu City Center Mob Name (if applicable)...
  4. Christofu

Hi there

Happy holidays y'all. My name is Chris, and I just started Yuna MS a few days ago out of holiday boredom. Really enjoying it so far but also looking for some friends to talk to through the grinding stages of the game. Add me in game! Ign : Christofu