Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. pokable

family points, mega buff(can it include HS)

HI there, I know you're just like me, after an event you run to your training spot/boss group and just grind away, BUT what IF we had GM HS as well? Thank you
  2. pokable

[Complete] All Boosted Questlines

This guide features every "BOOSTED QUESTLINE" available on [Official] YunaMS Leveling Guide IF YOU EVER GET STUCK ON A CERTAIN QUEST, YOU CAN CTRL + F TO FIND IT ON THIS PAGE, I WILL LIST ALL THE QUEST NAMES. Color Code Index ETC/Use items/Quest items needed number amount required NPC...
  3. pokable

NPC"able" items for a fixed amount based on the mob level.

Now that we're focusing on mesos injection into the serer, and the mesos rate has increased, my WALLET will no longer be empty HOWEVER, as I was testing the new mesos rate it occurred to me. What if every mob, based on the levels will drop a "rare etc" item. let me use tetris pieces for...