Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join the conversation with your fellow Maplers on our discord to join the conversation. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Banned for RWT | YunaMS Forum

Banned for RWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

anto

Dec 8, 2022
  • Screenshot of the ban message you seewaawsx.jpg
  • Names of all characters on the account that was banned: Gandalf
  • What you were doing before you were banned: Standing in fm room 1
  • Why you think you were banned (if applicable): I gave 100m to a friend cuz i saw like a week ago a discussion on discord chat about someone selling or buying MP for mesos and @yuna said "its ok if someone wanna give you" so i though it was ok to give mesos to my friends who are starting the game, how is it ok to give MP and not mesos? Ive seen people xfering mesos from one account to another without any trouble how it is forbbiden to me? at least ask me why i passed him the mesos =/ i tryed contacting you through discord.... my discord is Valkiri#2790

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Your account data was found on a black market platform, cross-referenced with your machine's information along with your IP, then confirmed by a transaction that took place today.

Your account will remain banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.