Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Buff monster book hp gain. | YunaMS Forum

Buff monster book hp gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Reaction score
So I am a corsair, trying to run bosses like VL and it is not possible to survive his laser skill hitting 14k without mega buffs. I have already maxed out my monster book and the 1k hp gain is not enough for me to run certain bosses like toad and VL.

According to the YMS features listed it says HP washing is not necessary but considering I am getting 1 shot by VL and toad without mega buff it makes HP washing seem mandatory as these bosses aren't possible without HB.

"HP washing will not be necessary in YMS. All jobs will receive a significant buff in HP and MP for each of their job advancements. You will also gain additional HP/MP from collecting monster cards, which will be added to your Monster Memories automatically as you collect."

There is currently no other way to really gain more hp other than leveling to survive bosses considering I have already maxed my monster book. And for toad it would take a tremendous amount of leveling to even survive a hit from it. If not buffing the hp gain from monster book please implement a different way to gain more HP otherwise I am gated from some bosses due to HP. I would say its even worse as a bowman as I believe they have a little bit less hp? NL's probably as well even though they avoid like everything but that 1 hit will kill them if they end up getting hit. Maybe even raising the hp cap might be nice but that's a hard decision to decide on but touching CHT head hits for 32k. I am not keen on waiting for mega buff to be able to run bosses.

Teamotqm

Reaction score
I agree about the increase in hp to the codex.. or at least that you put a way to raise hp.. I normally use Mega buff in cht, pb, VL, czkm.. But what will happen when Reputation is no longer there be able to get the mega bufff?

Teamotqm

Reaction score
I think making some scrolls of the bosses that give you hp could help... Forcing people to go to the lower level bosses... Another thing would be to do some events where people can get more hp with medals or items...You can also realize... that with only 2 Codex pages you already get 100 status and 1000 hp... I think that if you make an increase in the Codex in the same way you will force the others to finish the codex to be able to get more hp and mp.. the main pages of the Codex are not necessary at all.. you should modify those parts so that the cards of the respective colors can give something to the characters...

Reactions: 4thJobHokage

4thJobHokage

Reaction score
I think making some scrolls of the bosses that give you hp could help... Forcing people to go to the lower level bosses... Another thing would be to do some events where people can get more hp with medals or items...You can also realize... that with only 2 Codex pages you already get 100 status and 1000 hp... I think that if you make an increase in the Codex in the same way you will force the others to finish the codex to be able to get more hp and mp.. the main pages of the Codex are not necessary at all.. you should modify those parts so that the cards of the respective colors can give something to the characters...
I agree with this. Only 2 pages are necessary to get +100 all stat, +1000 HP/MP. Many of the other pages are not worth it as they only add Def & M.Def.

Kitsune

Reaction score
I'm all for an increase in importance when it comes to the Monster Book.
I'm already at 255 additions (only a handful of bosses), but it feels like it becomes pointless once certain stats hit their cap super early.
I'm okay with the HP/MP cap being 1k; I would just like a little more of a ceiling to celebrate progress and collection.

Reactions: 4thJobHokage
Status
Not open for further replies.