Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Change to Chief Bandit's Assaulter skill | YunaMS Forum

Change to Chief Bandit's Assaulter skill

Slice

Oct 12, 2023
Hi, I'm pretty new to the server and found that the assaulter skill only works if there is a mob around. Clearly I've been spoiled on other servers, but I think this is a great perk that gives a melee class a unique form of mobility.

Current Assaulter skill:
Dash through an enemy and attack twice. Requires a mob to be within assaulter range to use.

Suggestion:
Same attacking mechanic, but no longer require a mob to within range to use.

Reasons for change:
1. Shadower lacks flash jump and mount isn't that beneficial when we already have haste. At least helps with some vertical mobility
2. Damage buff is nice but I don't think it was a viable primary attack to begin with since it causes movement beyond enemy
3. Several other v83 servers have implemented this change (Kaizen, Castella, Dream) and it is a huge QoL change for shadowers.

Happy to hear any other suggestions too!

• Love
Reactions: Violetta and momo

momo

Oct 8, 2023
+1, I rolled sin but targetless Assaulter was legitimately the best change Shads ever got, it feels like a core part of the class now in other servers. Assaulter requiring a target is what caused me to pick another class in Yuna

• Love
Reactions: Violetta