Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Empress | YunaMS Forum

Empress

Teamotqm

Reaction score
Hello.. I would like to make a Suggestion.. I would like to make a Challenge for all players.. Regarding the Empress.. I know that you limited deaths to 15 and lowered the time.. but I would like to add that you could only enter from 225+ .. To force the players to work a little harder to level up... I'm not saying it because I'm close, just that it would be a very strong boss and I think I should have a perfect level to be able to execute it...

I think it would be a good thing, to make the players focus on leveling a little more... and more than the Strongon map is very good to be able to train 6 people...

4thJobHokage

Reaction score
I neither like, nor dislike this suggestion. I do think level 200s will struggle anyways because the boss is a "level 235" boss & a player at level 200 will have a lot of damage reduction. However I do like that this encourages Stronghold training, instead of players just hitting 200, then "leeching" off of the highest level players to get them through the boss run to get good gear.

Reactions: Aralaya

Teamotqm

Reaction score
200 is not a level... and with more reason you give me to understand that the fair level to be able to make the empress is 225... that will force the player to improve his equipment and his level... I want everyone to advance up to a level greater than 200... if it is left at level 200, no one will improve their level... they will only stagnate there because they would no longer have the motivation to go up if they can already enter the last boss...
I neither like, nor dislike this suggestion. I do think level 200s will struggle anyways because the boss is a "level 235" boss & a player at level 200 will have a lot of damage reduction. However I do like that this encourages Stronghold training, instead of players just hitting 200, then "leeching" off of the highest level players to get them through the boss run to get good gear.

Reactions: Aralaya

Teamotqm

Reaction score
200 is not a level... and with more reason you give me to understand that the fair level to be able to make the empress is 225... that will force the player to improve his equipment and his level... I want everyone to advance up to a level greater than 200... if it is left at level 200, no one will improve their level... they will only stagnate there because they would no longer have the motivation to go up if they can already enter the last boss...
25 more levels is nothing... Strong's Map is very good for training and with 6 people in 1 week at most it would be 225+. of level... They will only focus on going to PB... Making their Weapon and then the Empress... but hey, if you want to do it that easy, then normal. .. Personally, for me there is no MOTIVATION to advance more than my level if I can enter and kill her… well, it will be in Yuna's hands… Thanks for understanding, it was just a suggestion.. .. .