Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
"Hex of the beholder" small buff request | YunaMS Forum

"Hex of the beholder" small buff request

Libra

Reaction score
Hi,
The skill "Hex of the beholder".
Screenshot_20221130_091506.jpg
This is what it gives at max lvl.
But i dont see a reason to max it.
Because 2 reasons:
1. usually you team up with bishop which have bless, gives you same accuracy.
2. You have dragon blood which gives same weapon attack.

Lets be real, from all the buffs it gives, these 2 what people care most.
As a 4th job skill it should make me stronger. No give same effect as 3rd and 2nd job skills.

My suggestion is to increase the wep att and accuracy abit higher. So it will have meaning.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Zythonx

Reaction score
so it basicly the dragon blood gets replaced since higher end bosses will 1hp-1mp you and dragon blood uses hp per few seconds imagine using dragon blood when you get 1-1 and then dragon blood pops hp over time you might die quite a few times in bosses. in my opinion its fine as it is because the weapen attack buff basicly replaces dragon blood. about the other stats i cant say much since i never actually payed attention to that stuff.

Libra

Reaction score
so it basicly the dragon blood gets replaced since higher end bosses will 1hp-1mp you and dragon blood uses hp per few seconds imagine using dragon blood when you get 1-1 and then dragon blood pops hp over time you might die quite a few times in bosses. in my opinion its fine as it is because the weapen attack buff basicly replaces dragon blood. about the other stats i cant say much since i never actually payed attention to that stuff.
I thought about it.
But warriors also have achilles. Which will lower the 1-1 dmg. So u can use blood dragon no problem.