Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
How much INT training (thru Monster Book) is needed for each class? | YunaMS Forum

How much INT training (thru Monster Book) is needed for each class?

jkim000

Dec 18, 2022
Basically for this server, given that maxing out the purple and black tabs in the Monster Book will give all your characters +100 of every stat (and also +1,000 HP and MP, maybe with some more tabs), are these sufficient for warriors, thieves, etc?

I'm working on a Blaze Wizard right now first but I want to make a Paladin and/or a Shadower as my main. I want to make sure I'll have enough Monster Book completed first, so I want to know how much of the book needs to be discovered before I can start working on my paladin or shadower.

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
In my opinion none is "needed" to start working on another class. I started my Aran as my first character, so zero monster book stuff & it's been fine (I gradually collected stuff as I leveled). The HP gained naturally is quite high on this server, I believe with 0 monster book HP a Paladin will be able to do all bossing w/ out HB/Barrier/Mega Buff with a few exceptions. Bodyguard A may 1-shot you, Horntail's Tail, Chaos Horntail's Tail, Chaos Horntail's Head. Other than BGA, those are things you'd need to make a mistake & walk into though, you won't be in a situation where you just die to the magical attack a boss hits the whole map for.

For ranged it's a bit harder. You need HP washing or Mega Buff/Barrier/HB to survive Von Leon & Toad magic attack for example. Or Completed Book+Beast Slayer NX medal would also do the trick. Getting 1000 HP/MP on the monster book is quite easy, you'll get there quite a bit before you hit +100 All Stat.

Reactions: jkim000