Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join the conversation with your fellow Maplers on our discord to join the conversation. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection | YunaMS Forum

ID that has been deleted or blocked from connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

desii

Dec 10, 2022
  • Screenshot of the ban message you see
  • 1670699761908.png
  • Names of all characters on the account that was banned : elsa
  • What you were doing before you were banned: I was playing normal. I was uploading the account then I went to see my store, I changed from Chanel and it took me out, it said an error and I try to enter and it tells me that I don't understand. I would like to know if you can help me because I really like the server.
  • Why you think you were banned (if applicable):I really don't know why.. maybe it was a game error.

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Your account was banned for real-world trading. This is confirmed by a transaction that took place yesterday between you and another user, in the amount of 100M. This information was further verified through another user who contacted me stating they got in touch with you via a black-market platform. This is strictly against the Terms of Service, Part VIII: Real World Trading

Your account will remain banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.