Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Possible class skill bug, kicked out of Yuna and cannot re-log | YunaMS Forum

Possible class skill bug, kicked out of Yuna and cannot re-log

Christofu

Dec 27, 2022
Hello, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not so I'm posting here but I'll go ahead and fill out the bug report just in case.
In-game Name: BuccMeDaddy
Class: Marauder
Level: 105
Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200
Map Name (if applicable): Ulu City Center
Mob Name (if applicable):

Description of Bug: Kicked from game server, and upon trying to relog it shows the map for a brief second before crashing again and giving me the "Unable to connect to login server" error message.
How to Replicate Bug: Last thing I did was buff myself on a rope at the petris map, and upon attempting to use the "critical fist" buff my client crashed.
Additional Notes (optional): I can still log on my other characters on the same account just fine. Have tried changing resolution/background settings from the settings.ini file in my YunaMS folder and my Marauder still crashes instantly whenever I log him in.

Reactions: yuna

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
Congrats. You've officially Crit Punched yourself out of the game and into an unknown dimension.

Hope this can be resolved shortly.

Reactions: Christofu

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Short term fix is in, please log back in and avoid use of the skill for now. Unclear what is randomly triggering this issue when we've been fine.
Will look into the long term fix, apologies for the inconvenience.