Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Some Suggestions for the Very Near Future | YunaMS Forum

Some Suggestions for the Very Near Future

Teamotqm

Dec 9, 2022
1) I don't agree with this modification of coins, by removing some coins from the players, I consider that the option of lowering the number of people in the expedition is better, that was suggested by 4job, but it is suggesting it now when there were already 248 and I enjoy that privilege... because they want to eliminate benefits... because they don't look for another option to be able to offer them a few more coins... taking them away is not good, for me it is not... it discourages people.. Some have even told me...

2) Some time ago I made a suggestion regarding the change of expedition... I know it's not easy, but it's been a long time and this modification is needed to be able to make the empress... I don't think that we can do it the way we are now. . A modification is needed, to be able to move people without any problem... since we do not have a large number of people and apart from the job...JOB that is needed to be able to do the borrowing...

3) The exchange of people for expedition is very good, but I wish they would increase the DMG that is required to get the coins... So that people who are afk do not win anything, or whoever, they will. not being able to enjoy his blessing. ..

4) I would like you to improve the Mosther memory... there are slots in which they are worthless... give it some attack if they manage to take everyone... only with the mobs... this has already been suggested but they have not given a concrete answer .. I think it would be better than the 3k hp medal ..

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
1) I do agree that there should be other ways to gain Spirit Coins, for those players that do not go on all of the boss runs, whether because of their time zone or another reason. I think more SP from weeklies, & a general rework of weeklies could help with that, as well as small amounts of SP from area bosses such as Anego, Kacchhuu Musha, Bigfoot, & Royal Guard Type S.

2) I think Yuna did answer about the way expeditions work here & Yuna didn't want to put in the custom expedition where players could be moved around in, but I could be remembering wrong. So far Chaos Horntail runs & Pink Bean runs are becoming very smooth, & I think with the current way parties & expeditions work, Empress will eventually get to that point as well.

3) I have mixed feeling about the increased damage needed to get coins on a boss run. On the one hand, I don't think it's good that someone can come in, mostly afk & get points, especially if someone has access to multiple accounts, they can afk in multiple boss runs & get a lot of points for not doing much. On the other hand, sometimes a player who is not afk & is attacking the whole time will get no Spirit Points, because they are too weak. For example if a level 130~150 Mage goes on a Normal Zakum run with 12 or more people & there is a lot of Magic Cancels (& no Paladin) the boss may die in 2~5 minutes which may not be enough time for the Mage to hit minimum damage. I think the damage should scale with the boss, level 130s are "meant" to Zakum and I think it should be easy for them to hit minimum damage even in a 12+ man boss run. At say Chaos Zakum though, a boss that has 8x as much HP, the minimum damage could be much higher (but still an amount that a 150~160 could hit as players in that level range are "meant" to Chaos Zakum).

4) I strongly agree with this. I don't find using 50K NX each month to get more HP an interesting way to get HP, I think that the monster book is better. Right now it gives 1000 HP maximum, but that can be achievable without getting close to finishing the monster book. I think a bonus would be nice for completing an entire tier of the book, for example each Red Tier Monster card gives +1 ACC, +1 AVD, & maybe if you get every single Red Tier Monster Card you get an additional 200 HP/MP. Have the total extra HP/MP add up to 3000 so that a player that completely finishes their monster book gets +3000 HP/MP extra instead of a Medal.