Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Stronghold mesos drop suggestion | YunaMS Forum

Stronghold mesos drop suggestion

Stax

Nov 13, 2022
I am suggesting the mobs inside of stronghold drop mesos and/or equipments. Currently, mobs inside stronghold only drop their etc. Not only are these mobs the highest level non-boss monsters in the game, they also hit the hardest. As a lv 2xx bishop, I get hit 6-7k. So not only do you burn through potions insanely fast, but you aren't even breaking even with mesos/equipment gains because nothing drops.

Reactions: 4thJobHokage

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
I agree with this. The further mobs even hit 10K~12K I believe & drop 0 mesos/equips/potions, etc.

Stax

Nov 13, 2022
I’d like to bump this thread because SH is slowly becoming more and more popular as more people hit 200. In my opinion, these mobs need to drop something; whether it be mesos, equipments, scrolls, potions or a combination. It makes no logical sense that level 5x players are making 10s of millions an hour at gs2 while the highest level players are LOSING 10s of millions an hour attempting to grind efficiently. At this point, 200+ players are solely banking on good rolls in bosses to make mesos.

Reactions: yuna