Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Latest activity | YunaMS Forum

Latest activity

• yuna
    yuna replied to the thread Shadower Improvement suggestions.
    Strangely I'm still unable to replicate #1. I'm currently in dark sight and using the same macro as you described: When you try to...
    • 1712229310940.png
  • J
    Jinn replied to the thread Shadower Improvement suggestions.
    Hi Yuna, thanks for looking into the suggestions. To clarify #1: To be specific, in Dark Sight (DS), I can use haste, Dagger Booster...
  • yuna
    Need some more clarity on #1 - I'm able to cast buffs while in dark sight, as well as use a macro. Can you please clarify @Jinn ?
  • yuna
    yuna reacted to Dame's post in the thread Request for New Cash Items with Haha Haha.
    1053895 - Monotone Dandy Suit 1052926 - Cottontail Rabbit Dress 1103470 - Heartbeat Devil Tail 1073133 - Umbral Boots...
  • yuna
    I'm looking at suggestions 1, 3, and 5: For #1, will do some testing and report back For #3, I don't see much harm with scaling ME...
  • J
    Shortcuts: Shadower = shad Assassinate = nate Dark Sight = DS Boomerang Step = BS Meso Explosion = ME Smoke screen = smoke To preface...
  • Dame
    Dame replied to the thread Request for New Cash Items.
    1053895 - Monotone Dandy Suit 1052926 - Cottontail Rabbit Dress 1103470 - Heartbeat Devil Tail 1073133 - Umbral Boots...
    • 1711676318361.png
    • 1711676487149.png
    • 1711718355062.png
    • 1711718615963.png
    • 1711721976838.png
    • 1711722149286.png
    • 1711723061292.png
    • 1711723287239.png
    • 1711723401235.png
  • pretty
    pretty reacted to MeerkatMiles's post in the thread LPQ Combo stage with Like Like.
    Yep, you do indeed have to move the puppies yourself. Boop: https://www.hidden-street.net/gms/item/misc-item/platform-puppet
  • MeerkatMiles
    MeerkatMiles replied to the thread LPQ Combo stage.
    Yep, you do indeed have to move the puppies yourself. Boop: https://www.hidden-street.net/gms/item/misc-item/platform-puppet
  • yuna
    yuna replied to the thread LPQ Combo stage.
    Perhaps instead of changing this stage, we could change other aspects. Maybe the # of coupons needed per stage? So basically, instead of...
  • yuna
    yuna reacted to pretty's post in the thread Share Tag on Angelic Blessing Ring with Like Like.
    I can't think of any exceptions. Since all items are only being transferred between characters on the same account. This would be dope!
  • pretty
    pretty left a message on pokable's profile.
    ur pretty pokable ❤️
  • pretty
    pretty replied to the thread LPQ Combo stage.
    Wait, if you drop items on each plat, wouldnt you have to loot the item and drop on the next plat, per itteration? Sounds like adding a...
  • pretty
    I can't think of any exceptions. Since all items are only being transferred between characters on the same account. This would be dope!
  • pretty
    pretty reacted to yuna's post in the thread Share Tag on Angelic Blessing Ring with Like Like.
    Looking at a change for Sharing Tag to allow ALL items - if no objections, will update !