Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by jkim000 | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by jkim000

1. J

Horntail pre-quest guide

Ahhhhh I see. So you can't do this alone then.
  2. J

Horntail pre-quest guide

How do you get Mark of the Squad 3? The Green Cornians in Cave of Life: Room of Maze only drops the first two.
  3. J

Outlaw's (3rd job Sair) Flame Thrower and Ice Splitter not working

the skills appear to work on petris... did someone fix this?
  4. J

Outlaw's (3rd job Sair) Flame Thrower and Ice Splitter not working

In-game Name: Silent Class: Outlaw Level: 90s Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200 Map Name (if applicable): Petris, but everywhere Mob Name (if applicable): Petris, but every mob I've tried it on so far Description of Bug: While some damage numbers are showing, they appear 1. too low...
  5. J

Is there any Hair Guide for the server?

you mean the ones that are already in the guide section? or something else?
  6. J

There's a problem with the in-game economy. How can low levels make money?

Ya those aren't early game capable. Without PQs giving Spirit Points, I'm not sure whether the weeklies and dailies (only accessible after lv 100) are enough to be able to earn meaningful money. Idk, maybe it all circles back to CS/WS drops on mobs, lol.
  7. J

You get Spirit Points for doing PQs? Like KPQ, LPQ, EPQ, RNJ? I haven't gotten any... do you need to exchange the PQ drops somewhere or something? But if this is true, then Spirit Points through Weeklies, Dailies, and potentially PQs may very well indeed be enough to fund a new character :) a...
  8. J

DRK / Overall QOL suggestions

Why not? It would be about 20-25 (?) boss cards obtainable through the dojo, and given all those cards are consolidated into one location, they would be relatively easy to acquire compared to the purple and black tab mobs. The stats should be reflective of the ease of acquisition. This is...
  9. J

DRK / Overall QOL suggestions

Changes were made recently, you need to give it some time for people to create new characters. But regarding point 3, I like the idea of the Dojo dropping boss cards, but at an even more reduced rate AND reducing Boss Card completed sets to only give +1 stats.
  10. J

I don't have personal experience with Teamo but I've seen a lot of people in different guilds bitch, whine, and moan about that snowflake so I wouldn't put too much thought into thinking he or she represents the rest of the server. I generally find people on private servers to be fairly...
  11. J

Where is a new level 50 page grinding at that yields 30m in a respectable amount of time? Certainly not GS2 because I tried that, and I tried that with level 14 Blessing of Fairy and it was still extremely slow.
  12. J

How would a new player who just joined and made a Spearman make money? Let's say he's finished PQing and is level 100. Remember he's new and has no equips and is weak. Not everyone has multiple hours to play a day. A lot of us have jobs and real life to split time with.
  13. J

yeah i mean, that's almost inevitable in an in-game economy that doesn't really have an effective way to remove wealth, like how inflation is inevitable and why apples don't cost $0.02 each or houses in California aren't $8,000 anymore. every server will end up becoming MapleRoyals.
  14. J

In the current state of the game, it's really hard for anyone unable to do consistent bossing and expeditions to make actual money in game. Let's say for simplification, a "low level character (LLC)" is a non-mage under 150. I'm not saying LLCs should be able to become billionaires, but give us...
  15. J

Increase card drop rate

Agreed bosses need higher drop rates on their cards. I think the mobs are fine.