Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by NotTodd | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by NotTodd

1. N

[Resolved] Shad Assassinate

In-game Name: SnakeWithLeg Class: Shad Level: 199 Map Name (if applicable): any but confirmed on dummy in fm Mob Name (if applicable): any Description of Bug: When using Assassinate if you follow it with any skill the 90% crit rate wont go off. How to Replicate Bug: go to fm and @dps start...
  2. N

Pet Equip bug

If that's the case likely the culprit is panzza again. Otherwise panda. I didn't think to check which pet I was equipping to just tried 2 equips. I'll try equipping to panda later and let you know!
  3. N

Pet Equip bug

In-game Name: Snakewithleg Class:Shad Level:168? Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900):not sure Map Name (if applicable): FM Mob Name (if applicable): Description of Bug: When double clicking pet equips (such as hats, specifically Black Hat and Pet-o-Lantern) to equip to my pets causes the...
  4. N

Hello Me Again XD

Sorry didn't see the message.. I have had my Panzza out at many maps since with no Issue! <3
  5. N

Hello Me Again XD

I'm going to put my Panza back in the shop for now, as the map entering Aqua from I forget( the elevator from ludi > ____ well down to aqua> first underwater map right side Long story short I'm glitched again... Ill put my panza away especially while I wrap up Smokescreen pre. but could you warp...
  6. N

Hello Me Again XD

Also successfully back in game, Will remove both pets before going there, trying to get smokescreen hehe <3 Love what you are doing here a lot
  7. N

Hello Me Again XD

Wonderful! So fast too I love it. I have the Panda (voting) and I believe it is called the Panzaa(Donor mini panda, I love him so much but I think he is the culprit)
  8. N

Hello Me Again XD

In-game Name: SnakeWithLeg Class: Shad Level: 126 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): not sure still Map Name (if applicable): I'm pretty sure its Orbis tower b1? the first underwater map coming from Nath/Orbis Mob Name (if applicable): Description of Bug: I went into the map, game crashed...
  9. N

Cant go to leafre

In-game Name: Snakewithleg Class:Cheif Bandit Level: 120 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): not sure Map Name (if applicable): Cabin <To Leafre> Mob Name (if applicable): Description of Bug: tried for 2 days now but when I enter the boat map I just stay there. I tried changing channels...