Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by Silfiuyi | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by Silfiuyi

1. S

Request for New Cash Items

I hadn't seen this section :'( Item ID: 1102835 Item Name: Schwarzer Coat Item ID: 1050373 Item Name: Tim Gentleman Suit Adding pro suit <3 Make my oldtimes outfit come true :c
  2. S

Regarding the removal of Spirit Points from area bosses

I agree. Early-mid game players were able to gain, at least, some SP when there's no friends or boss runners online. This way, the gap did not become too big to be able to complete anything on SP section. And yes, no more free Gachas there. On the other hand, keep the 4 dailies Yuna event for...
  3. S

Night Walkers need some love too

Glad to salute, Yuna, friends and I have been working on this server for about a month, reaching lvl160+ and noticing the serious lack of damage NW’s pass through the bossing time (w/SE +CC|MW). ~Maybe the reason why everyone is NL. Let focus on DPS topic: In theory, NWs should have higher DPS...
  4. S

The Adolescent Wolf quest bug

srry for the late report. I followed both tips: got my mount lvl 3 and also unequip the Wolf icon from the Equip inventory and I could continue with the quest line. Tysm Greetings
  5. S

Thanks for your responses. I will try to follow the recomendations and notice if a problem comes up
  6. S

I just got lvl 100 and went all the way to do the mount quest of my job but it's bugged. It's not possible to go further than this chatbox showed below