Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. M

Superior arrow for bow/xbow

Please make it rechargeable, its to easy to forget about soul arrow from time to time i rather not pay for it over again if i mess up. EDIT: nvm didnt know you could use recharge command for it
  2. M

Class changing

Would be cool but prob not possible but would be nice to have a 1 time class change for meso, like Nl -shad or Drk-pally/hero iknow this was added pretty late in the game. Cause at this point i like to play shad instead of nl but because of the struggling lvling a char i wont go trough that pain...
  3. M

Bowmaster

Havent seen anyone else write about bowman so i try my best. With the recent patch priest got buffed so now theyr kinda busted at 3rd job. And with nl probably getting another buff ithink its time bm gets the same. Atm i feel like mobbing for bm falls of really fast with nl been stronger mobber...