Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Bowmaster | YunaMS Forum

Bowmaster

Mrsparkly

Reaction score
Havent seen anyone else write about bowman so i try my best.
With the recent patch priest got buffed so now theyr kinda busted at 3rd job. And with nl probably getting another buff ithink its time bm gets the same. Atm i feel like mobbing for bm falls of really fast with nl been stronger mobber alrdy with buffed avenger, would be nice to give arrow rain 2lines or some buff the dmg a tiny bit. Cause i doubt anyone use dragon breath. Also like to point out xbow get Pierxcing arrow while bm stuck with arrow rain

Keep in mind i have not reached 120 or seen anyone use dragon breath yet, would love some input from actually high lvl bowmasters.

Last edited:
Reactions: tea

tea

Reaction score
Would appreciate a buff to bowmaster mobbing as well

Smiling

Reaction score
I think Priest's buff is to just catch up to its fellow Explorer Mage.
I don't think NL would be getting a buff, not like they need it.

But there's a tons of NL players claiming NL is absolutely garbage though have you not seen their post?
They claim NL can't mob when you say NL is stronger mobber with "buffed avenger".

Yes you hit an hot spon with your attitude , your'e smart and everyone stupid .
again asking for context we were TB SHAD DW BISHOP AND BM i was max buffed like them we all had mega buffs they all do atleast double the exp i did
we all have our reverse wep's our supreme shurikens and 60 all stat from the book so again as we said yes we are more geared than them
you were talking about facts, the fact is we grind the most to not get behind while they need 20minutes per lvl we need 40 thats a fact
also thats a fact that we done cpap and we got out dpsed not just by the BMS and Sairs also by the cleavers thats a fact

its not about agreeing its about the way you talk , i can just tell your'e annoying person who thinks he know better

- - - - -

Jokes aside Classes like
Cosair/Night Lord/Bowmaster are not meant to mob. It's already God sent that they could shoot in monsters' face instead of punching/melee'ing.

These classes are the top tier Single-Target DPS while being Range. Ontop of 100 stats monster book, hence higher avoid would make them shine even more.

You gotta think for the server sake, if the Bossers got their mobbing buffed.... then why would anyone want to play the other classes?

Then again why is it always the NL/BM asking for buffs non-stop though, bigger e-pp?

*Also MM got piercing arrow because y'all got hurricane. They'll still be using their 3rd-job Strafe 88.89%+ of the time AND have to alternate Snipe every 8 seconds. While y'all just hold down hurricane. It's called balancing.

Just enjoy the game. <3

Mrsparkly

Reaction score
I kinda dissagree about corsair, the times ive seen/played the class theyr mobbing actually quiet good in my opinion at 4th job and books

Henry

Reaction score
Their mobbing is not good hell no. If you haven't played corsair I don't think you understand that torpedo skills kind of garbage ngl. I hate it so much and its lv30 already maxed out. But I guess sairs aren't known to mob anyways mainly single target. Single target is okay right now as I am pretty geared but getting outdamaged by thunder breakers they excel in both single target and cleaving. Kiwireaper86 especially lmao nerf that guy. But as I don't have endgame gear at the moment I cant really have an opinion on the damage until then to see how they stack up against classes.

Henry

Reaction score
Also corsairs don't add their mobbing skill till very later on in levels so its not very viable at all.