Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. C

Horntail pre-quest guide

【 Difference in Yuna MS】 ✲ No need to re-do HT pre-quest every time after you leave the cave! (But need to complete the quest:「Badge of a Squad Member」so that you can enter the cave whenever you want) ✲ No need of 「Manon’s cry」 for pre-quest! ———————————— 【 Requirement】 Level:80+ NPC:Chief...
  2. C

Wind archer attack range

I know 1 thread is talking about critical rate and critical damage between WA、BM/MM. Final conclusion is WA strong enough, no need adjust critical rate or damage. How bout attack range? 「The eye of Amazon」 WA: 120 attack range BM/MM: 140 attack range Can make it the same range as 140? Make WA...
  3. C

APQ stage 2 bugged

In-game Name: Catzihs Class: Bishop Level: 161 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200 Map Name (if applicable): Amoria PQ Mob Name (if applicable): none Description of Bug: The 2nd stage (3 rope stage ) of APQ is bugged. The description of how many rope is wrong sometimes give wrong...
  4. C

Krexel pre-quest guide

✤ Necessary items: 1. Soul lantern - kill 「Captain Latanica」 2. Mallet - finish Ulu City quest line ———————————— 【Soul lantern】 Map:Boat Quay Town NPC:Ralph the Wanderer Quest 1:The Secret of Ghost Ship (Level 63+) Kill 100 Pac Pinky and 100 Slimy ⬇️ Quest 2:Making the Path to the Sea...
  5. C

Zakum pre-quest Guides

✤ Requirements 1. Level 50+ 2. Talk to 3rd job instructor in El Nath first ! [Tips] You can do this while doing third job advancement. [Notes] Knight of Cygnus also talk to 3rd job instructor. ❈ Skip of Pre-quest:Pay 100m ❈ ✤ Part 1 1. Create a party:Can do alone or party with others. 2...
  6. C

Suggestions for improving Quality of Life

I know Admin Yuna works hard, and dedicates in making server more fun without losing an old-school style. I join to this server for 1 month and I have some issue want to discuss. 1. Is there any chance to 「Decrease VIP TP rock & Owl NX price」? 2. Is it possible to make a 「Widget」? Put some...
  7. C

F/P Paralyze animation (QoL)

Dear Admin: Is there any chance to make F/P Paralyze skill animation easier to recognize the direction that attack? Such as something shoot out, instead of just skill mark in the middle of the chracter. Sometimes I don’t even know which direction I am attacking. The only way I can recognize...