Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Suggestions for improving Quality of Life | YunaMS Forum

Suggestions for improving Quality of Life

Catzi

Reaction score
I know Admin Yuna works hard, and dedicates in making server more fun without losing an old-school style. I join to this server for 1 month and I have some issue want to discuss.

1. Is there any chance to 「Decrease VIP TP rock & Owl NX price」?

2. Is it possible to make a 「Widget」?
Put some settings, such as black mode、resolution、expeditions in a widget.

3. Please make 「Dimensional mirror」work. Make it can enter some PQs. Especially early level PQs. Make new players easier to join PQs. Because, traveling fee is not cheap for newbies. Not to mention you have to wait ship to come.

4. Please make 「Instant travel free in low level」This will make server more friendly to new players. Because when I first join in this server. No mesos, no friend, TP rock is expensive. One day vote for 15k NX even cant buy a pet with full pt equip. This made me frustrated.

Aralaya

Reaction score
Please make 「Dimensional mirror」work.

im with this.

i dont think full pets are necessary day one, tbh. you can get a pet and the auto hp/mp, at least (depending on what pet you choose), which should be okay for a day if manual potting is an issue. if not im sure you can get the looting items and one of the cheapest pets if thats what youre concerned about, too.

i also dont think newbies should be buying tp rocks, those are a luxury item. if they're willing they can spend the MP and get the month tp. but i like those nx items costing what they do(smegas,tps,owls,etc), it makes you choose between helping your character and appeasing your/others patience. if you wanna go the appeasing the patience route then thats gunna make you farm more. and i dont think traveling prices are that bad around vic, if you've got 10k , you can pretty much go anywhere a few times. the biggest cost, i could think of off the top of my head, would be the nlc cost around lvl 15 for the mayor quests. but you should be able to farm up the money to get there during your job instructor quests.

i buy 5 smegas and 10 tps at a time when i have ~30m+ so i never go too broke and cant afford ales. a stack of 2k ales costs 7.6m btw (so cheap imo, is that just me?)

newbies should focus on farming up 7m when they start day 1 so they can get miumiu for a week and use @sellall equip. that'll allow you to actually farm efficiently so you're not always going back and forth between towns and grinding maps.

Catzi

Reaction score
Thanks Aralaya’s suggestion. Thanks Yuna make dimensional mirror work and make some change in game.

May I discuss about putting a「Widget」 in the game? Like I can turn on or off dark mode with In-Game widget, instead of using 「setting」which is quit inconvenience to do so. I have to turn off game and open again.

Thank you again, Yuna!