Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. J

Ariant Questline Guide

Good job on this!
  2. J

[Official] YunaMS Leveling Guide

Sounds good! I can do that while the guides are a WIP
  3. J

[Official] YunaMS Leveling Guide

This thread was last updated: April 19th, 2024 CLICK ME for Pokable's all-in-one step by step questline guide (most up to date) Hi all! I'll be using this post to improve upon the current leveling guide shown! This will be updated as time goes by as we adjust the progression for leveling...
  4. J

Regarding the removal of Spirit Points from area bosses

I like this! Having the spirit points for area bosses being once a day can be a good middle ground as well. It won't stop them if they're hunting for cards but it would definitely help bring down the need for someone constantly taking them all. Perhaps even shortening the respawn timer can be...
  5. J

Leeching Nerf - Undo for lv.120+

I don't think we should remove it completely at all but rather have another look at the system. As of right now, the anti-leech system is NOT working correctly, aka, players are able to leech for way longer than intended. I don't necessarily agree with the time away that Dame is suggesting...
  6. J

New Systems + Mechanics + QoL

Have updated OP with some more!
  7. J

YunaMS Reboot [Positive Intention]

Can you explain what you mean by this? We do also give suggestions on how to improve the experience for new players such as asking to buff quest lines and/or different ways to level other than PQ spam. Most QoL will apply to all players not just a select few. Why do we need a wipe to add in...
  8. J

YunaMS Reboot [Positive Intention]

I don't think there is a need for a reset as there is nothing that requires a reset (exploits/bugs destroying the server). Any change that can be made can be enjoyed by new players as well as older players. I truly think the wipe will push away players who care about the server more than...
  9. J

Leeching Nerf - Undo for lv.120+

This would be awesome! We can either remove it completely or start lowering how much EXP you lose the higher you go up. This isn't exactly the same as the suggestion but I believe it gives the same purpose; Include more quests/systems to help the leveling near the end as well so it isn't...
  10. J

On top of his idea on getting no secondary stats to wear items, I would suggest either splitting up the quest rings to be lesser gaps. Instead of 0->200->400, it can be 0->100->200->300 , and have an intermediate stat for the ring or introduce higher rings for the higher levels.
  11. J

Of course! I want the PQs and stuff to be more optional rather than required. They can give great items which should not be BiS but good enough to warrant people wanting to do that. Of course this means we would need an alternative for those who don't want to PQ for rewards that are also...
  12. J

Hi everyone, I would like to suggest having a new mechanic/system in place to improve on some parts of woes for the server. This should also help provide more than just grinding and PQing/farming for items. HP Mechanic: We see some other servers have a system to permanently increase your HP...
  13. J

The Absolute State of Dawn Warriors

Damage reduction sounds like a great plan for DW but would also need something else for it to be attractive to those in parties as well. If for lack of damage, a crash that works for both weapon and magic can be seen as really attractive as it would help fill two roles in a party versus one...
  14. J

Bossing Change

Yup! Drops may need to be addressed as well but that's a bit more difficult than EXP/SP to implement with little to no chance of abuse (easy to make a mule just to go into a boss to farm drops). Yes, people can make mules to boss with friends too but I don't think the majority of people would...
  15. J

Bossing Change

Reposting here to allow discussion as some people requested. For bosses, I tend to see a lot of people unable to boss after they hit their dailies. I know dailies are there to help prevent an influx of SP going into the economy. What about a system where if you hit your daily, you will not...
  16. J

ʕ-ʔ Pastries

Hi Bloop! Can you add ConCac? :D I also have two friends who are willing to join as well.