Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Bossing Change | YunaMS Forum

Bossing Change

Jeemie

Dec 19, 2022
Reposting here to allow discussion as some people requested.

For bosses, I tend to see a lot of people unable to boss after they hit their dailies. I know dailies are there to help prevent an influx of SP going into the economy.

What about a system where if you hit your daily, you will not get extra expedition EXP/SP? This would allow people to boss with their friends who don't get on at the optimal times.

Wanting to boss and seeing all your friends go "sorry I already did it today" is pretty discouraging, especially if you're saving your runs for the day for friends and then unable to do so for whatever reason.

Of course there needs to be a restriction in order to prevent people farming items too often so perhaps having something where at least half the Exped or so haven't completed their daily may work, or remove players after clearing who have already completed daily.

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Interesting, so are you saying allow unlimited bossing, but once a player reaches the normal daily quota, they will no longer receive EXP or SP ?

Jeemie

Dec 19, 2022
Interesting, so are you saying allow unlimited bossing, but once a player reaches the normal daily quota, they will no longer receive EXP or SP ?
Yup! Drops may need to be addressed as well but that's a bit more difficult than EXP/SP to implement with little to no chance of abuse (easy to make a mule just to go into a boss to farm drops).

Yes, people can make mules to boss with friends too but I don't think the majority of people would have the time or the desire to do something like that.